Saturday, September 22, 2018

Prosecution junks complaint versus Bicolano broadcaster

Paderes

NAGA CITY (Bicol Standard) -- The City Prosecutor's Office has dismissed the complaint filed against media man Jonathan "Boyet" Paderes for lack of merit.

In a Resolution received by respondent Paderes yesterday, the Prosecutor's Office said that "as to the violations of Sections 11, 12, and 15 [of Republic Act 9165], the same are all dismissed."

"The immediate release of Jonathan Paderes from detention is hereby ordered," the Resolution further reads.

From the very start, Paderes insisted that he has neither participation nor knowledge of the charges against him.

It will be recalled that Paderes was apprehended last month in an operation conducted by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency in Sto. Nino St., MT Villanueva Avenue, here.

Paderes said that he felt vindicated when the complaint was dismissed.
Share:

Featured Post

Duterte condoles with families of slain, wounded Bicol cops, soldiers

Bicol Standard photo NAGA CITY (Bicol Standard) – President Rodrigo Duterte led the awarding of medals to members of the police and arm...