Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Teen dies while plugging in e-trike


BULAN, Sorsogon 10/17/2017 (Bicol Standard)--A 19-year-old boy was electrocuted while trying to charge the batteries of an e-trike.

The victim was identified as Rommel Umanito y Gavarra, a resident of Zone 2, this town.

According to his father, the victim was at the house of their neighbor to plug in the batteries of the vehicle.

Upon plugging the batteries, the boy's body started shaking and he fell to the ground.

He was rushed to Pantaleon G. Gotladera Memorial Hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.

Share:

Featured Post

14ng pasahero sa jeep na nahulog sa Tinambac, salbado na

TINAMBAC, CSur - Binasol ni Municipal Councilor Jonas Soltes an Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) sa saindang kapabayaan n...