BICOLSTANDARD.COM File Photo
"1. No entry in the Six (6) km radius Permanent Danger Zone (PDZ)
2. No Mountain Climbing
3. No tourism activities beyond lava front (atv, trekking, etc.)
4. No orchid gathering, vegetable harvesting in the delineated 6 km. radius permanent danger zone
5. Avoidance of any human activity near the perimeter of the 6-km PDZ
6. Mayon Skyline hotel visitors in the North of Mayon Volcano is not allowed during night time.
7. The C/MDRRMCs and BDRRMCs of the Cities of Ligao, Legazpi and Tabaco and the Municipalities of Daraga, Camalig, Guinobatan, Sto. Domingo, Malilipot to immediately submit to thePDRRMC thru APSEMO the number of population (families and persons) still residing within the 6-km PDZ around Mayon Volcano based on the new delineation markers within the week, and the list of names of the heads of the families by Monday.
8. The C/MDRRMCs and BDRRMCs concerned to intensify security of the PHILVOCS monitoring equipment along the slope of the volcano."