Invitation for Bids

Invitation for Bids

Job Posting

Job Posting

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Duterte: At least 40 judges in my drug list

PILI, Camarines Sur September 22,2016 (Bicol Standard) -- President Rodrigo Duterte said yesterday that at least 40 judges and several Chinese individuals, police officers, and local officials are linked to the illegal drug operation in the country.

Duterte in Pili, Camarines Sur
Photo by Oscar Esmenda/bicolstandard.com
In his speech before the members of the 9th Infantry Division of the Philippine Army here, he said that he is leaving it to the security forces to deal with the problem.

“I will give a copy to the Armed Forces and the Philippine National Police. Solve this problem because it will destroy the Philippines,” he said.

Last week, Duterte said that he has about 1,000 names in the third narco list, but he is still validating some of the names, he clarified.

The president has so far accused more than 160 incumbent and former local executives, lawmakers, village officials, judges and uniformed personnel of involvement in illegal drugs.
Share:

SPECIAL OFFER

SPECIAL OFFER

Featured Post

Besinio is new Baao mayor

BAAO, Camarines Sur –The Department of Interior and Local Government Regional Office in Bicol has officially served the dismissal order...