The search warrants were issued by Regional Trial Court Branch 41 in Daet, Camarines Norte.
Isla Sison or Sagrada Familia has long been known as a drug trading hotspot.
Arrested were the following:
1. Richie Nepomuceno y Avillana, 30 years old, single, a resident of Brgy. Calauag;
2. Christoper Chavez y Valenciano, 27 years old, single, a resident of Brgy. San Felipe;
3. Joseph Benosa y Besinio, 26 years old, single, a resident of Brgy. Peñafrancia;
4. Leopoldo Argarin y Lopez, 29 years old, married, a resident of Brgy. Sabang;
5. Ricky Espina y Vergara, 34 years old, single;
6. Rolly Alegre y Quirante, 26 years old, with live-in partner;
7. Arturo Alegre y Rosales, 49 years old, married;
8. Ronnie Santos y Camprado, 32 years old, single;
9. John Larry Cuaño y Macaayong, 20 years old, single;
10. Rowena Barra y Santos, 30 years old, married;
11. Rhodora Arbuis y Comprado, 33 years old, single;
12. Carol Alegre y Salvador, 25 years old, single, all of Brgy. Peñafrancia; and
13. Ermalyn Argaren y Lumabe, 31 years old, single, a resident of Brgy. Sabang, all from Naga City.
Confiscated from the suspects' possession were 51 pcs heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet containing suspected shabu in different sizes with estimated street value amounting to more or less Php50,000.00, along with assorted drug paraphernalia.
The arrested persons and the confiscated pieces of evidence were brought to CIDT-Camarines Sur for proper disposition.
(Report by Oscar Esmenda/BICOLSTANDARD.COM)