April Kay Vargas Calderon, a graduate of Catanduanes State University,(CSU) in Virac, Catanduanes topped the 882 board passers, out of 1,968 who took the said licensure examinations.
Calderon got a rating of 89.75%.
Apart from Calderon, four other graduates from Catanduanes State University (CSU) also notched spots in the top ten list.
Bicol University produced two topnotchers.
Four (4) graduates from Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges (CSPC) in Nabua, Camarines Sur, figured in the elite roster.
The top ten examinees in the 2015 midwifery board exams are the following:
6. Christine Jou Magtangob Porte, Catanduanes State University, Virac, 88.10
7. Mary France Lumabi Tivar, Catandunes State University, Virac, 87.90
8. Fatima Dacpano Cuadro, Camarines Sur Polytechnic College, Nabua, 87.85
9. Elysha Hannah de Leon Cabais, Camarines Sur Polytecnic College, Nabua, 87.75
Gabrielle Castuera Carpio, Bicol University, Legazpi City, 87.75
11. Cyrill Joy Barja Uson, Camarines Sur Polytecnic College, Nabua, 87.55