|Erick Dejucos Realuyo|
Photo grabbed from his FB Account
SORSOGON CITY--This city is celebrating as one of its young barangay councilors made it to the elite list of topnotchers in the Civil Engineering Licensure Exams.
Erickneil Dejucos Realuyo, a barangay kagawad from Cabid-an, Sorsogon City, ranked second among the 8,127 students who took the exams.
He garnered a rating of 96%.
Realuyo is a graduate of Bicol University-Legazpi.
|Ronald Miguel DavidPhoto grabbed from his FB Account|
Joining Realuyo in the top 10 list is Ronald Miguel Gaminde David.
David is a graduate of Camarines Sur Polytechnic College-Nabua. He got a rating of 94.65%.
Others who made it to the top 10 are the following:
1. Roochie Mico Villaluz Cosico, University Of The Philippines-Diliman (96.95)
2. Erickneil Dejucos Realuyo, Bicol University-Legazpi (96.00)
3. Ricci Ryan Go Rojo, University Of Santo Tomas (95.60)
4. Laurenze John Guay Estrada, Polytechnic University Of The Philippines-Lopez, (95.55)
5. Dominic Magat Bautista, University Of The Philippines-Diliman (95.35)
6. Al-Ayyoubbie Timpahan Sabban, Western Mindanao State U-Zamboanga City (95.30)
7. Jacob Picar Carreon, University Of The Philippines-Diliman (95.25)
8. Mathew Harvey Tongol Peralta, University Of The Philippines-Diliman (94.95)
9. Laurenz Luigi Baet Cruz, University Of The Philippines-Diliman (94.90)
10. Ronald Miguel Gaminde David, Camarines Sur Polytechnic College-Nabua (94.65)