Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sorsogon National High School fire was caused by electrical overload, says BFP

Bureau of Fire Protection Sorsogon City announced that the cause of the Sorsogon National High School fire last month was an electrical overload.

Sorsogon National High School fire
(Photo posted by Ambin Lee in Sorsogon National High School Facebook group)
According to its investigation, the overload caused a short circuit at the Cashier's Office.

Witnesses earlier said that the fire began spreading from the century-old building's right wing.

Meanwhile, alumni and supporters of the Sorsogon National High School have established a fundraiser to collect money for the rebuilding. Among the prominent personalities who pledged to help the school is Sorsoganon philanthropist Loida Nicolas-Lewis.

Related:
Fire consumes Sorsogon National High School main building
Photos of the Sorsogon National High School fire
No disruption of classes at Sorsogon National High School, says principal
Sorsogon National High School fetes fire officers

Bicol Standard on Twitter
Bicol Standard on Facebook
Bicol Standard on Youtube
Bicol Standard on Instagram
Bicol Standard on Google+
Bicol Standard on Pinterest
Share:

Featured Post

Quack dentist arrested in Naga City

Photo courtesy of Dr. Albeus NAGA CITY (Bicol Standard) – A person believed to be a quack dentist was arrested by authorities as he was...